(Off topic) Holden cylinder head airflow specs?

A section to just say Hello, Announce stuff, or just general stuff not 100% related to Kalmaker.

Moderator: Hooter

(Off topic) Holden cylinder head airflow specs?

Postby stormtrooper » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Ok gentlemen I've looked all over the internet and cannot find good reliable airflow specs for pre EFI Holden cylinder heads. Some places have Intake but not exhaust, or they have maximum lift but nothing below, or they are for ported heads.
I have an old copy of Engine Analyser that I use, it is still a great program, and I need to put in airflow specs for a couple of engines I am sorting out.
So if anyone has stock Intake and Exhuast flow specs for Red 253, Red 308, L34, Blue 253, Blue 308, Black 308 (I think they are the same flow as Blue 308) I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers.
If you need help with anything Kalmaker related (that includes things like ECU, program, injector, wiring etc) ask on the forum so everyone can help or learn.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Re: (Off topic) Holden cylinder head airflow specs?

Postby DerekBell » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Hay mate

Have a look here. Didnt have time to have a good look myself, but looks like it may have the data

http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tablehdc.htm#Holden

Derek
DerekBell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stormtrooper » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:23 am

Hi Derek
Thanks for the link, it has ported and aftermarker heads but not stock standard.
Cheers.
If you need help with anything Kalmaker related (that includes things like ECU, program, injector, wiring etc) ask on the forum so everyone can help or learn.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Postby DerekBell » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Will keep looking

Might be a pain. My genuine 308 Holden manual doesnt even list flow specs

Derek
DerekBell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stormtrooper » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:30 am

Thanks Derek.
I've joined a flowbench forum, I am going to build my own as funds allow, and I will ask the question there as well.
Cheers.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Return to General Chit/Chat