Cant load CKUM_M78

Moderator: Hooter

Cant load CKUM_M78

Postby Allbriscommies » Sat May 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Hey all i have a Kalmaker workshop series system. I have been running the BZKT.w40 map for the N/A ECOTEC V6, i have now put a L67 in its place and every time i try to load the CKUM_M78 map it gives me an error saying that that map has incorrect calibrations and disables the serial link to the ECM can anyone help me with this issue. Alan has told me it should load straigh up but it doesnt. Have tried to contact Alan but he must be away. Any info would be good.

Thanks
Barry
Allbriscommies

Postby TNT76 » Sun May 20, 2007 9:43 am

I havent had to do this myself yet but I think you have to burn the Bin directly onto the SRAM itself on an eprom burner. Are you doing this first or just trying to load it in from Kalmaker program?

Maybe someone who has actually done can chime in. Is it the same as the No5 Bins in SP3?
TNT76

Postby Allbriscommies » Sun May 20, 2007 5:12 pm

I am trying to do it from the Kalmaker program but am having no luck at all.
Allbriscommies

Re: Cant load CKUM_M78

Postby delco » Mon May 21, 2007 9:30 am

Allbriscommies wrote:Hey all i have a Kalmaker workshop series system. I have been running the BZKT.w40 map for the N/A ECOTEC V6, i have now put a L67 in its place and every time i try to load the CKUM_M78 map it gives me an error saying that that map has incorrect calibrations and disables the serial link to the ECM can anyone help me with this issue. Alan has told me it should load straigh up but it doesnt. Have tried to contact Alan but he must be away. Any info would be good.

Thanks
Barry

That should be a a W41 calibration , which means the SRAM will first need to be burnt with a .w41 calibration in the eprom burner before it will allow connection.
delco
Experienced
Experienced

Postby Allbriscommies » Sat May 26, 2007 9:10 pm

Thanks for that spoke to Alan and have it sorted.
Allbriscommies

Return to Workshop