what do i need

Moderator: Hooter

what do i need

Postby racing04 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:36 pm

hi i have a VT with the 5ltr (97) auto and wish to purhuse tuning softwere. i am also working with a dyno shop in darwin and we are inerested in doing custermer cars of all modales V6 and V8's but i am confused on what i have to buy? do i have to buy every modual (pcm) or can i get one and just need to get the PAL's for each modal. No one up here has entred in this market and that is what we are trying to do
racing04

Postby stormtrooper » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:45 pm

Take a look at this page.

http://www.kalmaker.com.au/page19.html It tells you what model Holden's use what ECU/PCM. Then you match up that model to the appropriate Kalmaker package.

Simple really :D
If you need help with anything Kalmaker related (that includes things like ECU, program, injector, wiring etc) ask on the forum so everyone can help or learn.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Postby racing04 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:14 pm

is there a PCM available for VX and VY V6
racing04

Postby stormtrooper » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:59 am

Mate I don't want to sound like I am being harsh here but read the page. Does it have a PCM listed for those models?

Have a look at the Kalmaker site and more specifically read it.
http://www.kalmaker.com.au/
It is full of tonnes of useful information and will answer many of your questions for you. After you have done that make a list of unanswered questions and ask them. We are all happy to help you out but please put in the initial groundwork yourself by reading the site.
If you need help with anything Kalmaker related (that includes things like ECU, program, injector, wiring etc) ask on the forum so everyone can help or learn.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Return to Workshop