Joining of camira injection harness

Moderator: Hooter

Joining of camira injection harness

Postby FATBOY » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:53 pm

How do i go about this do i just cut them up and solder them together Im running a 6/71 blower with a mechanical hat converted to efi injectors are in the hat Joe Schembri built the hat an injection plate. Just need some advice on joing them up
regards fatboy
FATBOY

Postby stormtrooper » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:01 pm

If you want to add more injectors to the Camira harness just wire them in from where the original 4 are connected. So get red for + and black for - and wire it in to the appropriate spots on the harness.
If you need help with anything Kalmaker related (that includes things like ECU, program, injector, wiring etc) ask on the forum so everyone can help or learn.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Postby FATBOY » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 pm

ive stripped the tape back there is a pink wire and a blue coloured wire coming from the injectors.Also do i pull the wire from the 64 pin plug or leave them intact should i cut the wires at the back of the plug (64 pin )at about 300mm

regards fatboy
FATBOY

Postby DerekBell » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:49 pm

The pink wire is Battery voltage from the EFI relay, the blue is the wire from the ECU. I assume you are talking about the ECU connector (64 pin). There should be two connectors to the ECU.

Generally you wont need to change the wiring to the ECU unless you are planning on running a different ECU and convert to sequential, or you want to shorten/lengthen the loom to fit your engine bay. There should be two blue wires from the ECU for the injectors, but they are joined together about half way down the loom, you just piggy back the extra injecotors off the end of the ones already there, but I would take them from the join in the two wires to make sure the cable takes all the current.
DerekBell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Workshop