Tuning VT-VX on W91 software

Moderator: Hooter

Tuning VT-VX on W91 software

Postby Krusty » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

When I bought the W91 software I was told that you can just disable VY serial data and tune VT-VX.

I have a customer that wishes for me to tune his VX L67 Calais and I want to be sure before I get his car in.
Krusty
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Tuning VT-VX on W91 software

Postby stormtrooper » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 am

Krusty wrote:When I bought the W91 software I was told that you can just disable VY serial data and tune VT-VX.
Who told you?

Krusty wrote:I have a customer that wishes for me to tune his VX L67 Calais and I want to be sure before I get his car in.
Always a good policy, have you emailed Al and asked him?
If you need help with anything Kalmaker related (that includes things like ECU, program, injector, wiring etc) ask on the forum so everyone can help or learn.
stormtrooper
Get a Life
Get a Life

Postby Krusty » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 am

Al mentioned it in our emails as I was purchasing the software. Well yeah I just sent an email to Al but he is a busy boy so just throwing it out here too in case I get some extra 1st hand info
Krusty
Experienced
Experienced

Postby Hooter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:54 am

Not sure how you got this interpretation, but even so, it may be possible......even tho' I dont think so........
You cant tune a VY with VT/VX software, (even tho' it uses the same PCM) because of the different BCM functions to do with the LED dash, but if you were to use either of these models in a conversion with no BCM, then you could use either program.....so you "may" be able to disable VY stuff and use in VX, but not sure how it would effect things that the BCM does control

Since we have changed our Pricing Structures, these models are included in the same Group eg W50, W51, W81 and W91(VT to VY not including N/A VX/VY), and because this doesnt seem fair to guys like yourself that bought W91 (only) prior to the changes ( and man, did the changes take some persuasion.....) we can do you a special price to get you the rest of that Group.
Also note that for VT to VY Mafless 2 and 3 bar, this is another group and it includes W55/56, W85/86 and W95/96 and costs $660.

Cheers Al
Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it.
Autograph your work with excellence.
Hooter

Return to Workshop